Anlin's Coronado windows are among the most efficient dual-pane windows ever built. Each of them creates an energy-saving barrier that keeps your home warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Anlin Coronado and Catalina windows were designed to offer the more balanced and symmetrical, preferred appearance of an even sightline.
- Continuous interlocking reinforced meeting rails for security and weathertight performance.
- Both Sash tilts in for easy cleaning from inside.
- Fusion-welded corners (.080 wall thickness) with multiple hollow chambers for watertight strength and energy efficiency.
- Fully pocketed sill with dual weather-strips for a tight seal.
- Contoured integral lift rail for clean, smooth lines and easy operation.
- 1/2" constant force stainless steel balance system engineered to never need adjusting and to provide uniform ease of effort to open and close your windows.
- Exterior glazed for added security because the insulated glass-to-frame seal can only be cut from inside the home.
- Dual wall glazing leg reduces condensation.
* Restrictions and conditions apply. Offer not available in all areas. Advertised discounted price, requires purchase and installation of 7 or more windows. Offer discount is calculated based on lowest priced window product. Cost of installation is excluded from the Offer.